Hey there, Lady!
Welcome to Laura Hinton Coaching, It’s so nice to have you here!
That’s me up there, Laura, certified Weight Loss + Life Coach.
- I provide a simple & permanent weight loss solution for women who don’t want to have to eliminate the foods they love, exercise – period, or resort to ridiculous, shady gimmicks in order to live a comfortable life at their ideal weight.
- I help women like you lose the physical weight off their body while lifting the emotional weight off their life!
- I work exclusively one-on-one with a small number of “all in” clients in a private coaching experience that is customized and personalized specifically to you, your body, and your life!
- Perhaps you’ve tried every combination of workout + diet plan to no avail and you are desperate to find something that will actually work for you long term.
- Maybe you hate working out, counting calories, and following fad diets and you are looking for an alternative way of losing weight that doesn’t involve any gimmicks and also doesn’t feel like torture.
- You may be searching for the system that will allow you to finally overcome your struggle with your weight once and for all…
You are in the right place because I help my clients quit their emotional eating by learning how to manage their emotional life with their mindset instead of with food.
When you know how to control how you feel internally, you can stop looking to external things like food to help you feel better.
You deserve to be in control of your body, your mind, your emotions, and your life. I can show you how ~
So, a little about me…
I grew up doing competitive dance. I was never skinny or overweight, I just had a “normal” athletic body. But as soon as I started college and wasn’t dancing 20+ hrs/week, I started gaining weight.
At the age of 23, I got engaged. I immediately sent myself into fear and panic mode – “I can’t be fat for my wedding!” So I did what any “good bride” does, and I set out on a punishing, hardcore mission to lose weight before my big day.
After a year of intense diet + exercise routines, I lost around 25 lbs. I was miserable the entire time. However, I was pleased with how I looked.
Of course, it didn’t last long – I’m positive I couldn’t have zipped up my wedding dress by the end of our wedding/honeymoon. I went right back to all of my old habits and eating behaviors.
I immediately gained the weight back and continued gaining over the next 10 years. During that time, I cycled through every diet & workout combination to try and lose weight.
None of it worked or stuck...
I didn’t understand why nothing worked for me and why it had to be so hard. I felt doomed to be stuck in a body that felt like it didn’t belong to me.
Just as I was about to give up completely, a trusted friend told me about a mindset approach to weight loss she was learning. I remember thinking, that sounds way too good to be true – lose weight without any ridiculous food plan or workout routine AND no shady gimmick involved??
She was adamant that this was the answer to our prayers and I thought, “If it’s working for her, maybe it could work for me too…”
That single thought has changed my ENTIRE life.
It worked for me (I lost 55lbs), it worked for my friend, it’s worked for thousands of women, it’s worked for my own clients..and guess what? It can work for you too~
After making the transformation for myself, I knew I wanted to become a certified coach so that I could help other women do the same.
I’ve made it my mission to help women understand why the traditional methods of diet + exercise don’t work and to show them there IS an alternative way to lose weight that is so much more effective, simple, and permanent!
Everyone needs to have this knowledge. Everyone deserves to be living their dream life in their dream body!
If you want to learn more about coaching with me and losing weight simply & permanently, schedule a FREE 60 minute Weight Loss Roadmap Mini-Session now!